Sunday, June 6, 2010

Menu Planning

While I haven't stepped on a scale to see if this new eating plan (I can't think of it as a diet) is working yet, I'm proud that I'm sticking to it.  Just keeping in mind that I only get two carbs a day allows me to plan my meals around that, making sure I still can have my end of the day bowl of cereal.  Hey, I'm a cereal addict, what can I say?  So here's my menu plan:


Lunches for me this week Endame Salad, Vegetarian Chili with Avocado Salsa

Monday Grilled Sesame Salmon

Tuesday - Thai Basil Chicken

Wednesday - Very Veggie Omlet
I think if I promise them toast for eating a few bites, the kids might try it and discover they like it!

Thursday - A serving of whichever of the other three meals I liked the best
Mac and Cheese for the kids with frozen fish sticks

Friday - Potluck Shabbat dinner at my synagogue
My contribution will be Sauted Green Beans.

Saturday - Mish Mash (A.K.A. Finish all the leftovers)

Sunday - Dinner at my in-laws'

Be sure to check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu plans.

1 comment:

  1. I so love cereal. What the yeck our whole family does.

    Enjoy your dinner at your in-laws.

    You have one yummy meal plan!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, but please be nice!