Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Menu Planning

Okay, it's not Monday, but I'm still trying to do:


Let's review last week first, okay?
Last week, I made a big batch of Quinoa Vegetable Salad for lunches, which I'm still eating a little of this week.  It was pretty good, but not great.
Tuesday I made Peanut Butter Vegetable Chicken Soup, which also was pretty good, but not great.  The kids tried it (though A spit it out), but no one really loved it.
Wednesday was Tuna Casserole - everyone but A liked it.
Thursday should have been Sour Cream Chicken Quiche, but that didn't happen.
The rest of the weekend involved no cooking on my part - woo hoo!

Now let's get back to this week.  Again I am going to try to use what I have here at home as much as possible - money's tight!
Tuesday:  Spaghetti and meatballs
Wednesday:  Sour Cream Chicken Quiche
Thursday:  Frozen Raviolis
Friday: Shabbat dinner at my parents'
Saturday: BBQ at my sister's (and boy do they know how to BBQ!)
Sunday: Dinner at my IL's

And I have everything necessary for those recipes here already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, but please be nice!